Monday, January 9, 2012

WIPocalypse Post 1



Typical! My post is later than it should be. I'm really going to have to kick my procrastinating self to the curb this year! And both my home computer and I have been under the weather lately.

I have sooooo many WIPs, I didn't know where to start (and I know that I'm not alone). I picked three that I could lay my hands on, but as I finish one, I will replace it with another.

To begin, from the top, this is a collection of acorns from several designers. It began as a stitching weekend and has turned into a slight obsession. Some of the items are finished, but my goal is to finish all 12 of the acorns in the tin and line the tin with the gorgeous plaid silk.

Next is the Chocolat etui by Jackie du Plessis of It's Fine-ally Finished. I'm showing the outside of the box (90% stitched) and the kiss pin cushion. The grouping also includes a chocolate rabbit tape measure, a needles book and a scissors fob.

And because I'm a glutton for punishment, I've joined a stitch-along of the Cottage of the Month by Country Cottage Needleworks!

OK, let's get stitching!

Toni

2 comments:

  1. Remember, stitching is our fun hobby/obsession. It is NOT to be stressful!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's your Hermit button? I know...you are a busy, wysewoman!

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete